IN ONLY 5 POINTS!
- WHO ARE WE?We are BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. and we process your personal data as data controllers. This means that we take responsibility for how we use and protect your data.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products, answer your queries, as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications.
- WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to process them to execute the contract you accept with us when you register and make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to do so, such as the interest in answering your queries or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers who help or support us, or external partners with whom we have an agreement, located inside or outside the European Union.
- YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to our use of your data or to port it, as explained in detail below.
BEFORE WE START…
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and all the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, you are informed that those responsible for the processing of your data are:
BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. with CIF nº B09686718 and location Avenida de la Estación s/n, 47360 Quintanilla de Arriba, Valladolid. E-mail: email@example.com.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time we will need to treat some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
– your identification data (e.g. your first name, last name, contact details, etc.);
– financial and transactional information (e.g., your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
– connection and navigation data;
– commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter), data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your user registration or enjoy these services or functionalities.
- Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes.
- To manage your registration as a user of the web.
- For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with us on the web, browse the web and use our digital media: We treat the information to allow and facilitate your access and navigation through our digital media, as well as to provide you with the services we offer through them.
- Improve the services we offer and security: Other uses for which we use the information is to achieve the maintenance, improvement and efficiency of our services and digital media that allow us to develop new features, protect the security of your data and our digital media, detect and prevent fraud in transactions.
In case you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to treat your data to identify you as a user of this and give you access to its various features, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
1. Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including sending quality surveys about the products or services provided.
2. Manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment method used. For example:
– If when purchasing any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of such functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your payment data to appear autocompleted in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be considered valid and in force for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the payment information section.
– Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
– Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of our products, product reservations through the Web, as such options are available at all times.
– For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Web.
– Guarantee you the use of other available functionalities or services, such as purchase, management and chat enabled.
– To attend the requests or requests that you make through the Customer Service channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or inquiry.
– For marketing purposes. This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
◦ To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means. We may also send you this information through push notifications if you have activated them on your mobile device.
Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions provided in each communication.
◦ Carry out promotional actions. By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data you provide depending on each promotional action and we can communicate them through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
◦ Disseminate on the Web or through our social media channels photographs or images that you have shared publicly, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
◦ Usability and quality analysis for the improvement of our services.
If you access our website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.
Likewise, we occasionally carry out quality actions and surveys to determine the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process it. And the purpose is:
- Manage your registration as a Web user
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Web, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you provide at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the purchase contract for our products.
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that binds us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process may be activated only because you request or authorize us to do so, as is the case with the storage of payment (card) data for future purchases or to inform you of the availability of our products. In these cases, the basis on which we process your data is your consent. We believe that we have a legitimate interest in performing the necessary checks to detect and prevent fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular for you as it allows us to put measures in place to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
- Customer Service
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service purchased through the Web, the processing is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive personalized information through various means or when you accept the legal basis for participating in a promotional action.
- Usability and quality analysis. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the Web and the degree of user satisfaction as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and provide a higher quality service.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The period of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Web.
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (i.e. until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale of our products.
We will treat your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product. In some cases, we will only process the data until such time as you decide, as in the case of payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
- Customer Service
We will process your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request.
We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
- Usability and quality analysis.
We will treat your data from time to time during the time in which we proceed to perform a specific action or quality survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We protect the information we collect by establishing the technical and administrative security measures indicated in the legal regulations after having performed the corresponding risk analysis, so that the information is protected against access, unavailability, disclosure or unauthorized use.
Your personal information can only be accessed by our employees, who are aware of the uses for which they can use it and its limitations, by the competent public and judicial authorities when required by the applicable regulations and by other suppliers in order to provide you with the services you have requested from us.
Each of these companies undertake to use your data only and exclusively for these purposes and not to use them for any other, so that once the service is terminated, they are obliged to delete the information they have obtained or keep it properly blocked and protected without being able to use it, while it may be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, for the exercise or defense of contractual claims that must be met.
In cases where these companies are located in a country that does not offer a similar level of data protection to ours, we ensure that they comply with the necessary security measures equivalent to those we have, as established in the applicable legal regulations. This is the case for companies in the USA, which will be governed by the Privacy Shield (agreement between Europe and the USA).
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights. In BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. we have agreed that you can exercise them at no cost by writing us an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we deem it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
◦ Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Web you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
◦ Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process it as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
◦ Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, you also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically feasible.
Moreover, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, in particular: the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you warrant that you have informed them about the purposes for which and the manner in which we need to process their personal data.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DESTRUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
Professional secrecy. BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. and the collaborators who work with us and who had any kind of intervention in the services provided, are committed not to disclose or make use of the information to which they have had access by reason of their profession. The information you provide us will be considered confidential, and will not be used for any other purposes than those related to the services contracted to BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L.
Documentary destruction. In order to preserve and guarantee confidentiality, BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. undertakes to destroy all confidential information to which it has had access as a result of the provision of services when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, unless there is a legal obligation to preserve them. If you wish to keep the original or a copy of this information, you must print it or keep it by your own means or go to the headquarters of BODEGAS EL HACEDOR S.L. to collect it before its destruction.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell products to you.
Document written and prepared by PROTECTION REPORT SOLUTIONS S.L., which reserves the right to take legal action against anyone who copies and illegitimately uses the content.
Date last updated 01/27/2023